A statistical look at the Kings’ 103-97 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night.
▪ 0: Points scored by Kings rookie center Willie Cauley-Stein in 14 minutes.
▪ 3: Consecutive games won by the Kings until Wednesday.
▪ 4: Triple doubles by Rajon Rondo in six games. The point guard had 12 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists against the Hawks.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ 16: Rebounds by Hawks forward Paul Millsap, a game high.
▪ 19: Fast-break points for the Kings, compared to nine for the Hawks.
▪ 21: Turnovers by the Kings, which led to 19 Atlanta points.
▪ 24: Points by Cousins, a game high.
▪ 37: Total fouls called. No player had more than four (Cousins, Millsap).
▪ 54: Points in the paint for the Kings, compared to 42 for the Hawks.
▪ 88.9: Free-throw percentage for the Kings in the loss. They were 16 of 18; Cousins had both misfires (he was 9 of 11).
Compiled by Noel Harris