A statistical look at the Kings’ 103-97 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night.
▪ 0: Points scored by Kings rookie center Willie Cauley-Stein in 14 minutes.
▪ 3: Consecutive games won by the Kings until Wednesday.
▪ 4: Triple doubles by Rajon Rondo in six games. The point guard had 12 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists against the Hawks.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ 16: Rebounds by Hawks forward Paul Millsap, a game high.
▪ 19: Fast-break points for the Kings, compared to nine for the Hawks.
▪ 21: Turnovers by the Kings, which led to 19 Atlanta points.
▪ 24: Points by Cousins, a game high.
▪ 37: Total fouls called. No player had more than four (Cousins, Millsap).
▪ 54: Points in the paint for the Kings, compared to 42 for the Hawks.
▪ 88.9: Free-throw percentage for the Kings in the loss. They were 16 of 18; Cousins had both misfires (he was 9 of 11).
Compiled by Noel Harris