Kings vs. Grizzlies
- Where: FedExForum
- When: Saturday, 5 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 20-26, Grizzlies 27-20
- 1. Pride check: Even though New Orleans was missing three starters on Thursday, Sacramento came out flat and lost. The Kings must start with more energy against the Grizzlies.
- 2. Rediscover defense: Sacramento has allowed 118.3 points per game during its three-game losing streak. The Kings must improve defensively to end their skid.
- 3. Play through Cousins: Sacramento must get the ball to DeMarcus Cousins and allow him to set up teammates. If the Grizzlies swarm Cousins, he is a willing passer who could have a big assist night.