Takeaways from the NBA’s All-Star Weekend:
▪ It makes sense that high-flying Zach LaVine of the Timberwolves was also the Rising Stars MVP.
▪ Aaron Gordon of the Magic spends a lot of time thinking about trick dunks.
▪ No defense in the All-Star Game produces seven times the points-per-minute than no defense in football’s Pro Bowl.
▪ The Kings’ DeMarcus Cousins puts his best foot – and shots – forward.
▪ The West would have reached 200 points if Kobe Bryant could have made two more shots.
Compiled by Jeff Caraska