Kings vs. Clippers
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Friday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 24-32, Clippers 37-20
- 1. Start well: Kings coach George Karl, looking for more energy to start games, recently shuffled his lineup.
- 2. Be balanced: The Kings got big contributions from reserves Omri Casspi and Darren Collison (17 points each) in their last win over the Clippers, on Jan. 16 in Los Angeles.
- 3. Close out: The Clippers are a top-10 three-point shooting team, and the Kings have been susceptible to perimeter shooting.
Luc Mbah a Moute