Here’s a look at the top four statistical leaders in the three major offensive categories. All games played Sunday unless noted.
1. Carson Palmer, Cardinals: He guides Arizona to its fourth win in a row, throwing for 317 yards and four touchdowns in a 34-31 win over Cincinnati.
2. Andy Dalton, Bengals: He throws for 315 yards and two touchdowns, but it isn’t enough to prevent Cincinnati from losing its second game in a row, this time falling to Arizona 34-31.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
3. Joe Flacco, Ravens: The Baltimore quarterback throws for 299 yards and a touchdown before suffering a season-ending knee injury in a 16-13 home win over St. Louis.
4. Teddy Bridgewater, Vikings: Minnesota’s quarterback passes for 296 yards and a touchdown in a 30-13 home loss to Green Bay.
1. Doug Martin, Buccaneers: The Stockton native runs for 235 yards in Tampa Bay’s 45-17 victory at Philadelphia.
2. Thomas Rawls, Seahawks: Filling in for the injured Marshawn Lynch, Rawls runs for 209 yards and a touchdown in a 29-13 home win over the 49ers.
3. Darren McFadden, Cowboys: The former Raiders running back has 129 rushing yards in a 24-14 win at Miami.
4t. Ronnie Hillman, Broncos: The Denver running back rushes for 102 yards in a 17-15 win at Chicago.
4t. Jonathan Stewart, Panthers: The Carolina running back rushes for 102 yards in a 44-16 home victory over Washington.
1. Julio Jones, Falcons: The Atlanta receiver has nine grabs for 160 yards in a 24-21 home loss to Indianapolis.
2. J.J. Nelson, Cardinals: The Arizona wideout catches just four passes, but totals 142 yards and a touchdown in a 34-31 win over Cincinnati.
3. Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati: The third-year running back catches eight passes for 128 yards in a 34-31 road loss to Arizona.
4. DeAndre Hopkins, Texans: The Houston wideout finishes with 118 yards and two touchdowns on five catches in a 24-14 home victory over the New York Jets.