Here’s a look at the top four statistical leaders in the three major offensive categories. All games played Sunday unless noted.
1. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jets: He threw for 390 and two touchdowns in a 23-20 victory over the Giants in a battle of New York teams.
2. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers: He threw for 364 and four touchdowns in a 45-10 victory over the visiting Colts.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
3. Carson Palmer, Cardinals: He finished with 356 and two scores in a 27-3 win over the host Rams.
4. Cam Newton, Panthers: He threw for 331 yards and five touchdowns to help Carolina remain undefeated with a 41-38 over the host Saints.
1. DeAngelo Williams, Steelers: He ran for 134 yards on 26 carries in a 45-10 home victory over the Colts.
2. Lamar Miller, Dolphins: He ran for 113 yards on 20 carries in a 15-13 home win over the Ravens.
3. Marcus Mariota, Titans: The rookie quarterback had nine carries for 112 yards, including an 87-yard touchdown, in a 42-39 win over the visiting Jaguars.
4. LeSean McCoy, Bills: He ran for 112 yards on 21 carries in a 30-21 victory at home over the Texans.
1. Allen Robinson, Jaguars: He had 10 grabs for 153 yards and three touchdowns in a 42-39 loss to the host Titans.
2. Odell Beckham, Giants: He had six grabs for 149 yards and a 72-yard score in a 23-20 loss to the New York rival Jets.
3. Richard Rodgers, Packers: The tight end had eight catches for 146 yards, including a 61-yard touchdown grab as time expired, in a 27-23 victory over the host Lions on Thursday.
4. Brandon Marshall, Jets: He had 12 catches for 131 and a touchdown in a 23-20 victory over the Giants in a battle of New York teams.