▪ Opponent: at St. Louis
▪ Time: 10 a.m.
▪ Line: Rams by 7
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Records: Raiders 1-10, Rams 4-7
▪ TV/radio: Ch. 13 (Andrew Catalon, Steve Beuerlein), 1140
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH
Rams linchpin defensive end Chris Long is expected to play for the first time since the opener, when a teammate stepped on his left foot and surgery was required to reattach tendons on both sides.
NOT THAT BAD
The Rams judge the Raiders a worthy opponent – and not just because Oakland ended a 16-game losing streak with a victory against Kansas City and has had three extra days to rest and prepare. As Rams tackle Rodger Saffold pointed out, six of the Raiders’ losses were decided by less than a touchdown.
HIGHS AND LOWS
A week after beating Denver for the signature win in coach Jeff Fisher’s three seasons, the Rams failed to keep the momentum going against a team that had lost three of four.
The Raiders’ 16-game losing streak is history, but their eight-game road slump since Nov. 17, 2013, at Houston continues.
ON THE RUN
The Raiders had a season-high 179 rushing yards last week, including 112 yards by Latavius Murray on just four carries with two touchdowns before he left with a concussion. Murray won’t play Sunday, leaving the door ajar for Darren McFadden and Maurice Jones-Drew, who have been inconsistent.
The Associated Press
▪ Out: S Jonathan Dowling (back), RB Latavius Murray (concussion), CB Carlos Rogers (knee), CB Neiko Thorpe (hand)
▪ Questionable: G Gabe Jackson (knee)
▪ Probable: S Larry Asante (shoulder), CB T.J. Carrie (ankle), TE Brian Leonhardt (concussion)
▪ Doubtful: CB Marcus Roberson (ankle)
▪ Questionable: DT Alex Carrington (thigh), S Lamarcus Joyner (groin)
▪ Probable: WR Kenny Britt (back), TE Jared Cook (back), CB E.J. Gaines (knee), TE Cory Harkey (thigh), LB Will Herring (foot), G Davin Joseph (not injury related), LB James Laurinaitis (ankle), LB Alec Ogletree (illness), DE Robert Quinn (not injury related), DE Eugene Sims (not injury related), C Scott Wells (not injury related)
at N.Y. Jets
at New England
vs. Miami (London)
vs. San Diego
at San Diego
at St. Louis
at Kansas City