- Billy Joel, 4 others receive Kennedy Center Honors -
- End to Sacramento area hard freeze expected by Wednesday -
- Internet giants weigh in on ex-cheerleader defamation suit -
- Video: No hugs allowed? Madison targets pro cuddlers -
- Highway officials offer tips on driving on ice -
- Raw video: Protesters in Kiev topple Lenin statue amid huge protests -
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist -
- Bride goes to trial in Glacier Park newlywed death -
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M -
- Friend: Mandela not on life support in final hours -
- Experts raise new doubts about essential Bay Bridge rods
- Legendary Sacramento builder ‘Buzz’ Oates is dead at age 90
- Browning passes for five touchdowns, runs for two more to lead Folsom over Oak Ridge
- Outlet malls aren’t what they used to be
- Postgame notes: How a morning meeting helped the Kings win Saturday night
- Sacramento firm represented Arab sheik while partner gave to Obama inauguration
- 49ers hope ‘chunks’ will lead to victory over Seattle
- K Street’s Assembly now all Aces
- Sacramento marathon to bring road closures
- Raiders game plan vs. N.Y. Jets
Darryl Dyck / AP
A skier makes his way down Blackcomb Mountain as snow from a snowmaking machine hangs in the air in Whistler, British Columbia, on Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013.
John Bazemore / AP
Auburn running back Tre Mason (21) and Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn celebrate after the second half of the Southeastern Conference NCAA football championship game against the Missouri, Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, in Atlanta. Auburn won 59-42.
Jerome Delay / AP
An internally displaced girl carries a child in the Don Bosco Center outside Bangui, Central African Republic, Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013. Fearing reprisal attacks from the Muslim ex-rebels who control Central African Republic thousands fled on foot Saturday, as others ventured outside for the first in time in days only to bury their dead following the worst violence to wrack the lawless country in months. Don Bosco officials said over 10,000 sought shelter for the night.
Brandon Wade / AP
Icicles hang from the play clock during the second half of an NCAA college football game between UCF and SMU at Ford Stadium in Dallas, Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013. UCF won 17-13.
Tony Gutierrez / AP
A lone vehicle is seen navigating icy road conditions on the fly over from IH-35W North to IH-35E South bound, Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, in Denton, Texas. Icy sections of Interstate 35 north of Dallas were closed for hours at a time over the last day as tractor-trailers had trouble climbing hills, wrecks occurred and vehicles stalled, authorities said.