- Oakland woman identified by Solano coroner as victim of falling tree on I-80 -
- If Whitner goes? 49ers looking at replacements, including Mitchell -
- Golden Gate site most visited National Park -
- EBay CEO Donahoe's total pay for 2013 sinks 53 pct -
- Young person hit and killed by train in Lodi -
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die -
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook -
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911 -
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out of car and at cafe -
- Windy weather to buffet Sacramento all day -
- Three of four starters from 49ers secondary will test NFLs free-agency market
- E-cigarettes face restrictions as cities update smoking ordinances
- Dan Walters: California unions’ dominance of Democratic Party may be fading
- Kings Thomas says hes forcing the issue
- Hometown Report: Shaq Thompson would love to carry the ball for Washington Huskies
- In severe drought plan, California salmon may be moved by truck
- Family's bid for experimental drug goes viral
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911
- Judge: Arena eminent domain suit will stay in Sacramento
- Barry Bonds back in fold with Giants
Daniel Chan / AP
A girl stands next to a sign board made and written by the public at Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang, Malaysia, Monday, March 10, 2014. Vietnamese aircraft spotted what they suspected was one of the doors of the missing Boeing 777 on Sunday, while questions emerged about how two passengers managed to board the ill-fated aircraft using stolen passports.
Andy Wong / AP
A Chinese relative of passengers aboard a missing Malaysia Airlines plane looks out from a hotel room for relatives or friends of passengers aboard the missing airplane in Beijing, China Monday, March 10, 2014. Vietnamese aircraft spotted what they suspected was one of the doors of the missing Boeing 777 on Sunday, while questions emerged about how two passengers managed to board the ill-fated aircraft using stolen passports.
Chris Carlson / AP
San Francisco Giants' Michael Morse celebrates after scoring on a two-run single by Pablo Sandoval during the fourth inning of a spring exhibition baseball game against the Chicago Cubs in Scottsdale, Ariz., Monday, March 10, 2014.
Chris Carlson / AP
San Francisco Giants manager Bruce Bochy, left, listens as former player Barry Bonds speaks at a news conference before a spring training baseball game in Scottsdale, Ariz., Monday, March 10, 2014. Bonds starts a seven day coaching stint today.
Nick Ut / AP
Jackson Pollock's "Mural," 1943, as installed at the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles on Monday, March 10, 2014. The oil-on-canvas work, measuring more than 8 feet high and nearly 20 feet long, has been under wraps at the J. Paul Getty Museum for more than a year undergoing extensive restoration. The painting, owned by the University of Iowa, will be on display at The J. Paul Getty Museum for three months, from March 11 to June 1, 2014 at the Getty Center.