- Last words from missing plane were routine -
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last moments -
- Ailing holy man would benefit from Corbett bill -
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money -
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead -
- Real estate executive sues former tennis team owner jailed in Ponzi scheme -
- Sacramento’s Ose family announces $1,000 awards for student volunteer work -
- See every gift given to state leaders, aides -
- Redding police dog and officers accomplish wild arrest -
- Police: Los Banos mother arrested for helping her teenage daughter assault high school rival -
- Poland moves to reduce dependence on Russian gas
- Family, friends remember Sacramento musician whose body was found Tuesday in river
- In severe drought plan, California salmon may be moved by truck
- California to dam Delta sloughs if drought persists
- Questions remain as loved ones mourn two Placerville women found dead after house fire
- Eighty six new homes planned for Curtis Park Village
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurch
- 49ers acquire offensive tackle Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Postgame notes: Thomas accepts benching late in loss to Pistons
- Three of four starters from 49ers secondary will test NFLs free-agency market
Jose Luis Villegas / firstname.lastname@example.org
Josiah Morgan of Peoria, Az. catches a ball tossed to him by Athletics Michael Taylor as Francisco Ramirez tries to assist with the glove on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at Peoria Stadium in Peoria, Az, in the spring training baseball game between the San Diego Padres and the Oakland Athletics.To see a gallery of images from the game, click here.
Randall Benton / email@example.com
Riverbank Mayor Richard O'Brien, left, and Assembly member Kristin Olsen, R-Modesto ride electrically powered skateboards called a 'Zboard' during a press event near the State Capitol in Sacramento on Tuesday, March 11, 2014. Assembly member Kristen Olsen discussed AB 2054, a bill that would permit the use of electrically-motorized skateboards as alternative modes of transportation.
Renee C. Byer / firstname.lastname@example.org
Bianca Chamorro, 17, right, reacts with her mother Windy Bouldin, left, after viewing their shaved heads during the St. Baldrick's Foundation signature head shaving event to raise funds and awareness for lifesaving childhood cancer research at de Vere's Irish Pub on Monday March 10, 2014 in Sacramento, Calif. They were there in memory of a family friend who died of cancer. View a photo gallery.
Emrah Gurel / AP
A Turkish woman protests the death of Berkin Elvan, a Turkish teenager who was in a coma since being hit in the head by a tear gas canister fired by police during the summer's anti-government protests, in Istanbul, Turkey, Tuesday, March 11, 2014. The 15-year old Berkin Elvans death in an Istanbul hospital _ nine months after he fell into a coma _ looked likely to spark new protests in Turkey. Riot police fired tear gas, water cannon and rubber bullets to disperse anti-government protesters trying to converge in central Ankara and Istanbul hours after Berkin Elvans family announced his death.
Remy de la Mauviniere / AP
View of Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris with its new interior lighting presented Tuesday March 11, 2014. The new lighting design at the Notre-Dame cathedral is made of lead fixtures to highlight the XIIth century monument. Around 14 million people visit the Cathedral each year.