- Home’s roof collapses in Roseville fire -
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies -
- Stults, Padres hand Giants third straight loss -
- Ethier's HR propels Dodgers over Diamondbacks -
- Paper produced by San Quentin inmates looking to grow -
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall -
- 1 dead after boat strikes bridge on Calif. river -
- Reddick’s walk-off single lifts A’s past Astros, 4-3 -
- Ailene Voisin: What went right, what went wrong for Kings in 2013-14 -
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3 -
- Miami police don’t believe Kaepernick was in hotel suite at time of 911 calls
- Family sues city after girl’s peanut-allergy death at Camp Sacramento
- Miami police investigating Colin Kaepernick's whereabouts
- Granite Bay Little League coach drops suit against player, pays court costs
- Calif. customers hit with expensive Del Taco bill
- Admission rates fall at UC campuses as international presence grows
- Sacramento climber safe after Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- Sacramento employers prepare for Fix50 freeway gridlock
- Coroner IDs woman, boy killed in I-80 crash as LA residents
- Easter events around the Sacramento region
Randall Benton / email@example.com
Ava Stallworth 7, left, and her friend Jayda Smith, 5, of Elk Grove search for plastic Easter eggs during the Spring EGGstravaganza at Elk Grove Regional Park on Saturday. The Cosumnes Community Services District's annual event included egg hunts, carnival games, face painting, petting zoo and bounce houses. View a gallery.
California Chrome, a Kentucky Derby contender, is walked around the stable yard after being exercised and bathed at the Los Alamitos Race Course in Los Alamitos, Calif. View a gallery.
Reinhold Matay / AP
Miesha Tate, right, and Liz Carmouche fight in a mixed martial arts event on Saturday, April 19, 2014, at UFC Fight Night in Orlando Fla. Tate defeated Carmouche.
Bruce Chambers / AP
Surfers and rowers gather around a Hobie Cat catamaran off Doheny State Beach in Dana Point, Calif. around 5 p.m. on Friday, April 18, 2014 to celebrate the life of surf and sailing entrepreneur Hobie Alter. Hobie died Saturday, March 29, 2014 at his Palm Desert, Calif. home after a lengthy battle with cancer. He was 80.
Alik Keplicz / AP
Flames rise from a menorah during a ceremony marking the 71st anniversary of the beginning of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, in Warsaw, Poland, Saturday, April 19, 2014, in front of the Warsaw Ghetto Heroes Memorial. Some 200 members of the Jewish community and Warsaw residents have observed the ceremony of the city ghetto's ill-fated uprising against German Nazi forces.