- Citrus Heights man victim of fatal crash -
- Oakland man dies on Sacramento freeway after crash -
- Friends: Bride showed no emotion after body found -
- Female libido drug remains in limbo -
- Prosecutor: no domestic charges against Zimmerman -
- In protest, Festivus pole put up at Fla. Capitol -
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child -
- Geminid meteor shower ramps up Friday night -
- Elevator company cited in 49ers stadium death -
- California golf coach facing molestation charges -
- Home improvements will trigger new rule on replacing plumbing fixtures in 2014
- SUV crashes into Starbucks in Folsom, injuring 8 people
- Los Angeles firm buys former Campbell Soup Co. manufacturing plant in Sacramento
- Man killed in three-car crash in Roseville
- Gay’s talent trumps analytics for Kings
- Gay looks forward to fresh start with Kings
- Sacramento council votes to exempt arena project from competitive-bidding requirements
- Man hit and killed on I-80 near Madison
- Man, 72, accused of viewing porn at restaurant
- Sacramento County jail inmate dies in hospital
Sergei Grits / AP
Pro-European Union activists wave flags celebrating riot police leaving form the Independence Square in Kiev, Ukraine, Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013. Security forces clashed with protesters as they began tearing down opposition barricades and tents set up in the center of the Ukrainian capital early Wednesday, in an escalation of the weeks-long standoff threatening the leadership of President Viktor Yanukovych.
Greg Baker / AP
A group of Buddhist monks walk past a sleeping anti-government protester at a protest camp on a road near Government House, where Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra's office is located, in Bangkok, Thailand early Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013.
Markus Schreiber / AP
A woman looks out of the dusty window after entering a bus to be transported to see the casket of Nelson Mandela at the Union Buildings in Pretoria, South Africa, Wednesday Dec. 11, 2013. The casket of anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela, draped in the multi-colored South African flag, arrived Wednesday at the seat of power in the country's capital for public viewing.
Uncredited / AP
A Syrian refugee boy stands outside his tent as a heavy snowstorm batters the region, in a camp for Syrians who fled their countrys civil war, in the Bekaa valley, eastern Lebanon, Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013. The United Nations refugee agency says it is "extremely concerned" for hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees scattered across the region amid a snowstorm with high winds and torrential rains.
Jerome Delay / AP
Peul women sit in a house across the Nour Islam mosque where they found refuge in Bangui, Central African Republic, Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013. More than 500 people have been killed over the past week in sectarian fighting in Central African Republic, aid officials said Tuesday, as France reported that gunmen fatally shot two of its soldiers who were part of the intervention to disarm thousands of rebels accused of attacking civilians.