- Slideshow: 8 well-known names who invoked the Fifth -
- Homeless man struck with bat during fight in Woodland -
- Man shot by FBI had ties to Boston bombing suspect -
- Coroner identifies woman killed in Citrus Heights double homicide -
- Driver from Rocklin impaled by metal pipe in Northern Calif. -
- Submerged structure stumps Israeli archaeologists -
- Nearly all US states see hefty drop in teen births -
- Japanese man, 80, oldest to top Everest _ for now -
- Thunderstorms, hail slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup -
- Bronx 'ghetto' tours stop amid residents' outrage -
- Sacramento's bar-hopping cyclists risk tickets, too
- Kings old and new to join thousands of fans at downtown Sacramento rally
- West Sacramento homeowner uses new state law to stop foreclosure
- Driver impaled by metal pipe in Northern Calif.
- 'Foodies' spark reawakening of Grange in California
- Kings' ticket sales tie record, officials say
- The State Worker: The perils of government transparency
- Deputies arrest man they say posed as a Disney
- Raiders coach envisions Woodson taking charge
- Cathie Anderson: Second generation to reclaim William Glen name
Randy Pench / firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam veteran George Martin, of Fair Oaks, looks over names on the panels of the traveling Vietnam memorial wall on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. Martin, 64, was an enlisted Marine who served three tours in Vietnam. He was one of many motorcycle riders who escorted the monument from Dixon along Interstate 80. The Traveling Dignity Memorial Vietnam Wall arrived at Mount Vernon Memorial Park in Fair Oaks where volunteers set up the three-quarter replica of the Vietnam Veterans' Memorial in Washington, D.C. View a photo gallery.
Randall Benton / RBenton@sacbee.com
Michelle Rousey, of Oakland, walks her dog past several tents during the Disability Capitol Action Day at the State Capitol in Sacramento on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. Disability Capitol Action Day included a march, speakers and information booths for people with various types of disabilities.
Joel Rosenbaum / AP
Browns Valley Elementary School kindergartner, Ethan Preciado, third from left, 6, of Vacaville, Calif., checks out fellow classmate, Talan May, 6, as May gives 100-year old former Browns Valley Elementary School teacher Lena Bonovich a big birthday hug during a lunchtime party on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 in Vacaville. Bonovich was invited back to the school to celebrate with former colleagues and was serenaded by kindergarten students.
Charlie Riedel / AP
Susan Kates salvages items from a friend's tornado-ravaged home Wednesday, May 22, 2013, in Moore, Okla. Cleanup continues two days after a huge tornado roared through the Oklahoma City suburb, flattening a wide swath of homes and businesses. View a photo gallery.
Thanassis Stavrakis / AP
Carolyn Zhang, 27, a bride from China prepares for a photo-shoot with her new husband Peng Yuan, unseen, during their honeymoon in Greece at Zappeio Park in Athens, Wednesday, May 22, 2013.