- NSA, Silicon Valley goals overlap in analyzing data -
- Granite Bay will soon announce an interim head football coach -
- U.S. slow to deliver promised aid to Syrian rebels -
- Opponents protest Egyptian President Mohammed Morsis appointments -
- FBI tells Congress it uses drones in U.S. -
- Eisenhower memorial moving ahead, despite familys objections -
- Alleged Calif. wrong-way driver charged with DUI -
- Men sought in marijuana-related robbery in Amador County -
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday -
- Jerry Brown says voters should decide open records question -
- Cousins mum on Kings' new regime
- Actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age 51
- Former TWA 800 investigators claim crash details were covered up
- Teen once lauded as hero is charged in Davis double-homicide case
- From blog to cookbook as a remedy for inexpensive cooking
- Legislators will make more money than 85 percent of California workers
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- Woman stabbed, killed on Hollywood's Walk of Fame
- Prairie Plant Systems Comment on the New Medical Marijuana Regulations
- Interactive map: Lake Tahoe eateries
Randy Pench / email@example.com
Sacramento Kings new general manager Pete D'Alessandro talks to players during today's pre-draft workout at the Kings practice facility in Sacramento, Calif. on Wednesday.
Daniel William Marsh, 16, speaks at his arraignment hearing at the Yolo County Courthouse in Woodland, Calif., where he is charged with murder with special circumstances in the killing of Oliver "Chip" Northup, 87, and his wife Claudia Maupin, 76, in Davis, Calif.
Lance Newhall takes a seat at the board table before the start of Wednesday night's meeting. The Herald Fire Protection District board called a special meeting Wednesday, to address issues tabled at a board meeting last week, when a crowd protested the board's removal of director Lance Newhall. However, Newhall showed up to the meeting and demanded that he sit with the board, following the advice of Peter Detwiler, who helped write the Fire Protection District Law of 1987.
Alexander F. Yuan / AP
North Korean men and women dance in front of the Monument to Party Founding in Pyongyang, North Korea, Wednesday. The dancing performance is held to celebrate the day the late North Korean leader Kim Jung Il began his work at the central committee of the communist nation's ruling Workers' Party in 1964.