- Plane crashes in Taiwan, 47 trapped, feared dead -
- Raleys and other grocers issue recall on some summer fruits -
- LeBron apologizes to neighbors, sends cupcakes -
- Leading Off: Kings fans rule here, but look who’s second -
- AP source: Thieves got into 1K StubHub accounts -
- Coroner: Heroin overdose killed Peaches Geldof -
- No romance for 'Downton Abbey' in-laws, say actors -
- 4-day Comic Con festival kicks off in San Diego -
- Below normal Wednesday, into the 100s by Friday in Sacramento -
- Toddler struck by car backing out of Linda driveway -
- Betrayal! A map of LA Lakers fans in Sacramento
- Matt Barrows on the 49ers: As expectations grow, jovial atmosphere from 2011 disappears
- Sacramento judge rejects dying mans last-minute will
- Jerry Brown names law school professor to California Supreme Court
- 49ers have battle at right guard ... until Boone comes in from the cold
- Battle stations! Young RBs will fight for pecking order behind bell cow
- Ailene Voisin: Former King Omri Casspi tries to make sense of Gaza conflict
- Raleys and other grocers issue recall on some summer fruits
- Jerry Brown signs bill limiting full-contact football practice in California
- Leading Off: Kings fans rule here, but look who’s second
Randy Pench / email@example.com
100-year-old Glenn Roth of Foothill Farms is all smiles after his walking buddies organized a surprise birthday celebration at the Sunrise Mall on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 in Citrus Heights, Calif. where he regularly walks with a group of seniors. Roth turned 100 July 19th. Elderly walkers take advantage of the constant temperature and safe environment at the Sunrise Mall where they walk most mornings from 8-10am before the shops open for business.
Randy Pench / firstname.lastname@example.org
100-year-old Glenn Roth of Foothill Farms uses his walker to help him move through the Sunrise Mall on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 in Citrus Heights, Calif. where he regularly exercises with a group of other seniors. Elderly walkers take advantage of the constant temperature and safe environment at the Sunrise Mall where they walk most mornings from 8-10am before the shops open for business.
Christophe Ena / AP
A child makes a painting of cyclists as the pack with Australia's Simon Gerrans passes during the sixteenth stage of the Tour de France cycling race over 237.5 kilometers (147.6 miles) with start in Carcassonne and finish in Bagneres-de-Luchon, France, Tuesday, July 22, 2014.
Vadim Ghirda / AP
A woman cries during a religious service held by villagers in memory of the victims at the crash site of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, near the village of Hrabove, eastern Ukraine, Tuesday, July 22, 2014. A team of Malaysian investigators visited the site along with members of the OSCE mission in Ukraine for the first time since the air crash last week.
Wally Santana / AP
A girl struggles with winds from approaching Typhoon Matmo along the eastern coast of Keelung, northeastern Taiwan, Tuesday, July 22, 2014. The eye of Typhoon Matmo is expected to make landfall in eastern Taiwan early Wednesday bringing heavy rain and winds with gusts over 130 kilometers (85 miles) per hour.