- Malone says hes considered starting Isaiah Thomas; no change to be made -
- ‘Life coach’ headed to prison for role in Sacramento-area healthcare fraud -
- Amber Alert issued for Washington teen believed to be en route to Mexico -
- Budget cuts might slow improvements in veterans’ homelessness -
- Sexy GAP ad featuring a Sikh man with an adoring female sparks controversy -
- Ailene Voisin: DeMarcus Cousins comments about Derrick Rose: much ado about nothing -
- Folsom's Browning is California Gatorade Player of the Year -
- Springsteen 'Born to Run' draft sells for $197K -
- High-speed rail: Fresno to get $28 million to replace railroad crossing -
- Four people injured in fire at Stockton Boulevard house -
- Rare identical triplets born at Sutter Memorial
- Levi’s Stadium won’t set any records for loudest venue
- Rain, snow and more frigid weather for Northern California
- 49ers notes: Justin Smith is a bulldozer
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down southbound I-5 in Stockton
- Suspect in 2000 massacre of Mexican city officials arrested in Sacramento
- CHP says Elk Grove man dies in Highway 99 crash
- California parks system unveils museum center in Sacramento
- Jerry Brown holds huge lead in re-election poll
- San Francisco man charged in PlayStation 4 killing
Randy Pench / email@example.com
Identical twins, left to right, Abby, Laurel and Brindabella were born at Sutter Memorial Hospital on November 22, 2013 to parents Hannah and Tom Hepner of Quincy. The proud parents visit with their girls in a self care room at Sutter Memorial on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 in Sacramento, Calif.
Randall Benton / firstname.lastname@example.org
A section of a tree that historic frontiersman Kit Carson carved his name into, sits in a crate on a shelf at the California State Parks facility in McClellan Park in North Highlands on Wednesday, December 4, 2013. The state parks department on Wednesday unveils its new museum collections building at McClellan Park, where thousands of years of California history are stored. The event marks the start of a yearlong celebration of the parks agency's 150th anniversary.
Lezlie Sterling / email@example.com
John, a guest at the Volunteers of America Sacramento Senior Safe House, a shelter for neglected and abused seniors, sits on the bed in his room, Monday, November 11, 2013. The shelter is asking Book of Dreams Readers for a dishwasher and other household items. To contribute to The Book of Dreams, click here.
MARK CROSSE / AP
Icicles hang off oranges as growers use water to help keep the orchard warm during freezing weather on Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013, in Del Rey, Calif. Citrus farmers are no stranger to frost and use irrigation and wind machines to propel warm air through the fields and raise the temperature of the air enveloping the groves.
Ross D. Franklin / AP
Alex Robles joins dozens of sign-holding protesters at a rally against low wages for fast-food workers, in front of a McDonald's Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013, in Phoenix.