- Koi swim into garden spotlight -
- Sacramento doctor appears on Disney show to promote orthopedics, girls in STEM -
- Leading Off: 10 pressing questions in the world of sports -
- Folsom’s Browning throws seven touchdown passes against No. 15 Burbank -
- Despite MLS excitement, Republic FC is on task for tonights USL Pro semifinal -
- WR Thomas leads the way as new T-wolves era dawns -
- Doolittle rebounds from nightmarish outing to save A’s 3-1 win over Phillies -
- Garden Detective: Her neighborhood mystery reveals royalty -
- VIDEO: Ashely Swearengin still cool to Neel Kashkari -
- End-of-session fundraising tops $3 million -
- Smoke from King fire reaches ‘hazardous’ levels
- Suspect arraigned in King fire; at least four houses burn
- Major League Soccer official declares Sacramentos effort to land team tremendous
- Folsom’s Browning throws seven touchdown passes against No. 15 Burbank
- Feds give green light to California immigrant licenses
- Friday’s college, community college and high school scoreboard (09-19-14)
- 49ers notes: Vernon Davis runs but is game-time decision
- Man accused of arson in King fire has criminal history
- WR Thomas leads the way as new T-wolves era dawns
- Vernon Davis limping; Derek Carrier ready to step up
Jose Luis Villegas / email@example.com
Woodcreek Timberwolves wr, Malcolm Thomas jr. (9) takes a swing pass and runs 52 yards for a touchdown in the second quarter on Friday night, September 19, 2014 in the game between Ponderosa and Woodcreek at Woodcreek High School in Roseville.Thomas scored three touchdowns ans had an interception in Friday nights game. To see a gallery of images from the game, click here.
Rich Pedroncelli / AP
A firefighter, left, unties her boots before climbing into one of the dozens of tents used to house personnel coming off the fire lines from the King Fire, at the base camp in Placerville, Calif., Friday, Sept. 19, 2014. Wayne Allen Huntsman pleaded not guilty to an arson charge Friday in El Dorado County Superior Court. He was being held on $10 million bail after authorities said he started the blaze.
Randall Benton / firstname.lastname@example.org
King fire arson suspect Wayne Allen Huntsman enters the courtroom for arraignment in El Dorado County Superior Court in Placerville on Friday, September 19, 2014. Huntsman is a 37-year-old area resident with a criminal history that includes convictions for assault with a deadly weapon, theft, vehicle theft and receiving stolen property. The massive King Fire, which has charred roughly 71,000 acres of forest in El Dorado and Placer counties since Saturday and threatens 12,000 homes.
Vincent Yu / AP
People wait to buy the new Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices, outside an Apple store in Hong Kong Friday morning, Sept. 19, 2014. The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus were released on Friday in Hong Kong.