- 10 Things to Know for Monday -
- Completion rates dip at Sacramento-area community colleges -
- Plan to relocate Loaves & Fishes homeless park stirs concerns in Sacramento -
- Election 2014: Todd Leras looking to return to Sacramento County DA’s Office as its leader -
- Dan Walters: Pioneering microchip inventor fights California over old tax bill -
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security -
- Aldridge leads Portland over Houston 122-120 in OT -
- Sharks take 2-0 series lead with 7-2 win vs. Kings -
- Higher costs pressured businesses in 1st quarter -
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20 -
- Dan Morain: California could be in the running for Tesla’s battery factory, after all
- Sacramento retailer hit the brakes, came out ahead
- Public Eye: Caregivers payment of a home from elderly brothers draws fire
- Fix50 poses serious questions; here are some answers
- City Beat: Union points a ‘Grim’ finger at Sacramento’s Co-op
- One killed, one injured as teen driver looks for cell phone
- Miami police don’t believe Kaepernick was in hotel suite at time of 911 calls
- Derby horse takes his Yuba City owners on ride of a lifetime
- Creeping landslide devouring part of Wyoming town
- Can DeMarcus Cousins become a leader and teammate others want to play with?
Hassan Ammar / AP
An Arara parrot sits in an aviary at the city zoo in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Sunday, April 20, 2014. Temperatures in Rio de Janeiro reached 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit).
Patrick Farrell / MCT
Anthony Armas 6, and his father, Rodman Armas, show up to support Lebron James and the Miami Heat outside the American Airlines Arena in Miami, prior to Game 1 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals against the Charlotte Bobcats, Sunday April 20, 2014.
Brennan Linsley / AP
Partygoers listen to live music and smoke pot on the second of two days at the annual 4/ 20 marijuana festival in Denver, Sunday April 20, 2014. The annual event is the first 420 marijuana celebration since retail marijuana stores began selling in January 2014.
Francisco Seco / AP
Benfica supporters light flares as they celebrate after Benfica won the Portuguese league championship, at Lisbon's Marques Pombal square, Sunday, April 20, 2014. Benfica clinched its 33rd league title after winning 2-0 over Olhanense with two rounds left to play.