- Malone says hes considered starting Isaiah Thomas; no change to be made -
- Amber Alert issued for Washington teen believed to be en route to Mexico -
- Budget cuts might slow improvements in veterans’ homelessness -
- Springsteen 'Born to Run' draft sells for $197K -
- First Australian gay couples to legally marry -
- Solid November jobs report could give economy jolt -
- Investigation underway into deadly Idaho bus crash -
- State-by-state look at wintry blast hitting US -
- Funeral Friday for 2nd NY derailment victim -
- Biden: Asia's growth a chance to bend history -
- City arena subsidy faces new debate
- Rare identical triplets born at Sutter Memorial
- Rain, snow and more frigid weather for Northern California
- 49ers notes: Justin Smith is a bulldozer
- Kings offense better but still needs improving
- Malone says hes considered starting Isaiah Thomas; no change to be made
- Another killer looking to get out of Napa State Hospital
- On 49ers: Quarterback advantage goes to Wilson, Seahawks
- Sexy GAP ad featuring a Sikh man with an adoring female sparks controversy
- ‘Life coach’ headed to prison for role in Sacramento-area healthcare fraud
Randy Pench / firstname.lastname@example.org
Identical twins, left to right, Abby, Laurel and Brindabella were born at Sutter Memorial Hospital on November 22, 2013 to parents Hannah and Tom Hepner of Quincy. The proud parents visit with their girls in a self care room at Sutter Memorial on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 in Sacramento, Calif.
Randall Benton / email@example.com
A section of a tree that historic frontiersman Kit Carson carved his name into, sits in a crate on a shelf at the California State Parks facility in McClellan Park in North Highlands on Wednesday, December 4, 2013. The state parks department on Wednesday unveils its new museum collections building at McClellan Park, where thousands of years of California history are stored. The event marks the start of a yearlong celebration of the parks agency's 150th anniversary.
Lezlie Sterling / firstname.lastname@example.org
John, a guest at the Volunteers of America Sacramento Senior Safe House, a shelter for neglected and abused seniors, sits on the bed in his room, Monday, November 11, 2013. The shelter is asking Book of Dreams Readers for a dishwasher and other household items. To contribute to The Book of Dreams, click here.
MARK CROSSE / AP
Icicles hang off oranges as growers use water to help keep the orchard warm during freezing weather on Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013, in Del Rey, Calif. Citrus farmers are no stranger to frost and use irrigation and wind machines to propel warm air through the fields and raise the temperature of the air enveloping the groves.
Ross D. Franklin / AP
Alex Robles joins dozens of sign-holding protesters at a rally against low wages for fast-food workers, in front of a McDonald's Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013, in Phoenix.