- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite -
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream -
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation -
- Delay in ferry evacuation puzzles maritime experts -
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry's prospects -
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 -
- Wet weather may add to U.S. 50 traffic challenges -
- Creeping landslide devouring part of Wyoming town -
- Cyrus ill, postpones US tour, resumes in August -
- Big names among prospective Buffalo Bills buyers -
- Dan Morain: California could be in the running for Tesla’s battery factory, after all
- Public Eye: Caregivers payment of a home from elderly brothers draws fire
- Sacramento retailer hit the brakes, came out ahead
- Fix50 poses serious questions; here are some answers
- Creeping landslide devouring part of Wyoming town
- Can DeMarcus Cousins become a leader and teammate others want to play with?
- Derby horse takes his Yuba City owners on ride of a lifetime
- Miami police don’t believe Kaepernick was in hotel suite at time of 911 calls
- Easter events around the Sacramento region
- Family sues city after girl’s peanut-allergy death at Camp Sacramento
Hector Amezcua / firstname.lastname@example.org
Marisol Mendoza, 11, of Sacramento attempts to keep her candle lit as she stands before her baptism into the Catholic church during the Easter vigil as it's celebrated at the Immaculate Conception Church in Sacramento on Saturday, April 19, 2014. See a Gallery here. See a Video here.
Randall Benton / email@example.com
Ava Stallworth 7, left, and her friend Jayda Smith, 5, of Elk Grove search for plastic Easter eggs during the Spring EGGstravaganza at Elk Grove Regional Park on Saturday. The Cosumnes Community Services District's annual event included egg hunts, carnival games, face painting, petting zoo and bounce houses. View a gallery.
California Chrome, a Kentucky Derby contender, is walked around the stable yard after being exercised and bathed at the Los Alamitos Race Course in Los Alamitos, Calif. View a gallery.
Reinhold Matay / AP
Miesha Tate, right, and Liz Carmouche fight in a mixed martial arts event on Saturday, April 19, 2014, at UFC Fight Night in Orlando Fla. Tate defeated Carmouche.
Bruce Chambers / AP
Surfers and rowers gather around a Hobie Cat catamaran off Doheny State Beach in Dana Point, Calif. around 5 p.m. on Friday, April 18, 2014 to celebrate the life of surf and sailing entrepreneur Hobie Alter. Hobie died Saturday, March 29, 2014 at his Palm Desert, Calif. home after a lengthy battle with cancer. He was 80.