- State Senate leader seeks review of GPS tracking -
- Fire truck rams California eatery; 14 injured -
- Your guide to Fix 50: Get text alerts and help for your commute -
- CIA’s former top lawyer fires back at Senate report, criticizes Feinstein -
- Did a German shepherd get called to jury duty? -
- CalPERS adopts pension rate hike -
- CalPERS move lowers health care costs for Yolo County public employees -
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing -
- Toyota Camry gets a top-to-bottom makeover -
- How will freeway closures affect Raley Field traffic? -
- The book that changed Pharrell Williams
- Man dies during passing maneuver on Sacramento river road
- Teen to be tried as adult in shooting deaths at Arden Arcade apartment complex
- Ex-official leaves huge debt for California city
- Field Poll: Drought responses split California
- Women escape injury when shots hit car at Elk Grove park
- Body found in freezer at Ceres auto shop
- Sacramento prosecutor pleads no contest to driving under the influence
- Bill Nye says he underestimated debate's impact
- Police: Utah mom admitted to killing her 6 babies
Randy Pench / email@example.com
Super-sports agent Leigh Steinberg speaks to UC Davis law students on Wednesday, April 15, 2014 in Davis, Calif. He is promoting his new book, Agent while on a current book tour.
Randall Benton / firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors take a tour along the catwalk beneath the roadway on the Auburn-Foresthill Bridge in Auburn, Calif., on Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Placer County officials celebrated the "renewal" of the Auburn-Foresthill Bridge today, following a successful retrofit and painting project for the iconic span.
Marcio Jose Sanchez / AP
San Francisco Giants' Hector Sanchez, bottom center, is mobbed by teammates after driving in the game-winning run during the 12th inning of a baseball game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday, April 16, 2014, in San Francisco. San Francisco won 3-2.
Uncredited / AP
Rescue helicopters fly over a sinking South Korean passenger ferry that was carrying more than 450 passengers, mostly high school students, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, off South Korea's southern coast. Hundreds of people are missing despite a frantic, hours-long rescue by dozens of ships and helicopters. At least four people were confirmed dead and 55 injured.
South Korean coast guard officers try to rescue passengers from a ferry sinking in the water off the southern coast near Jindo, south of Seoul, South Korea, Wednesday, April 16, 2014. The ferry carrying 459 people, mostly high school students on an overnight trip to a tourist island, sank off South Korea's southern coast on Wednesday, leaving nearly 300 people missing despite a frantic, hours-long rescue by dozens of ships and helicopters. At least four people were confirmed dead and 55 injured.