- Man survives 220-foot jump off Golden Gate Bridge -
- Police arrest man for allegedly calling 911 at least 100 times -
- Arias asks jury to give her life in prison -
- Gay Fla. teen charged for underage girlfriend -
- Mom talks about missing cheerleader found dead -
- FBI ID's Benghazi suspects _ but no arrests yet -
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes -
- Video: Microsoft reveals Xbox One entertainment console -
- California's third carbon auction raises $280 million -
- Face-chewing victim recovering, strumming guitar -
- Slaying of 10-year-old girl in North Highlands not an accident, sheriff's office says
- The 50th Super Bowl goes to San Francisco Bay Area
- Las Vegas casino hosts fundraiser for California senator on eve of key vote
- L.A. poised to go after Las Vegas hospital in patient-dumping cases
- Dan Walters: Is Bay Bridge debacle a harbinger?
- Fans seeking Kings tickets at 'frenzied' pace; rally moved to Thursday
- Leading Off: Is this the last we'll see of Smart?
- One in six recent California law school grads can't find jobs
- Kings face long odds of landing No. 1 draft pick in lottery
- Fire chief says search almost complete in Oklahoma
Brennan Linsley / AP
Austin Brock holds cat Tutti, shortly after the animal was retrieved from the rubble of Brock's home, which was demolished a day earlier when a tornado moved through Moore, Okla., Tuesday, May 21, 2013.View a gallery at The Frame photo blog.
Steve Gooch / AP
This aerial photo shows the remains of houses in Moore, Okla., following a tornado Monday, May 20, 2013. A tornado roared through the Oklahoma City suburbs Monday, flattening entire neighborhoods, setting buildings on fire and landing a direct blow on an elementary school. View a gallery at The Frame photo blog.
Sue Ogrocki / AP
A boy is pulled from beneath a collapsed wall at the Plaza Towers Elementary School following a tornado in Moore, Okla., Monday, May 20, 2013. A tornado as much as half a mile (1.6 kilometer) wide with winds up to 200 mph (320 kph) roared through the Oklahoma City suburbs Monday, flattening entire neighborhoods, setting buildings on fire and landing a direct blow on the elementary school. View a gallery at The Frame photo blog.
Paul Hellstern / AP
A tornado passes across south Oklahoma City, Monday, May 20, 2013. A monstrous tornado roared through the Oklahoma City suburbs, flattening entire neighborhoods with winds up to 200 mph, setting buildings on fire and landing a direct blow on an elementary school. View a gallery at The Frame photo blog.
Jose Luis Villegas / email@example.com
Pamela Martinez, grandmother of Selena, Antonio, Andrew and Mackenzie Martinez, huddle on Monday evening, May 20, 2013 as they say a prayer for Elvira Campos,10, who was shot to death Saturday night while watching TV in the living room of her North Highlands home on Channing Way. Sacramento county sheriff's investigators said Sunday. The barrage of bullets that penetrated the house from outside also wounded the girl's father and mother.