- Famous Los Angeles mountain lion exposed to poison -
- Man fined $525 for drink refill at SC hospital -
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Redwood City boating accident -
- Salsa great Cheo Feliciano dies in car crash at 78 -
- Let the (real) games begin: It's NBA playoff time -
- Firetruck plows into California cafe; 15 hurt -
- Watch: Yuba County joins State Of Jefferson movement to split California -
- Street theater in Mexico City's rough Tepito area -
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen -
- Leading Off: Who should be MVP for Kings this season? -
- Police: Utah woman gave birth at home
- The book that changed Pharrell Williams
- Sellers market has few homes
- Poll finds California voters open to tinkering with tax-limiting Proposition 13
- For Kings, a lot of work lies ahead in effort to get on track
- Relocation offers pour in for hot sauce maker
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DC
- Big crowd marks end of Kings first season under new owners
- Kings postgame: Gay and Thomas top priorities for offseason
- Jerry Brown back to negotiating table with Republicans over rainy-day fund
Jose Luis Villegas / email@example.com
Sacramento Kings forward Jason Thompson (34) throws his shoes into the stands following the 104-99 loss to the Phoenix Suns to close out the season at Sleep Train Arena on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 in Sacramento, Calif. To see a gallery of images from the game, click here.
Randall Benton / firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors take a tour along the catwalk beneath the roadway on the Auburn-Foresthill Bridge in Auburn, Calif., on Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Placer County officials celebrated the "renewal" of the Auburn-Foresthill Bridge today, following a successful retrofit and painting project for the iconic span.
Randy Pench / email@example.com
Super-sports agent Leigh Steinberg speaks to UC Davis law students on Wednesday, April 15, 2014 in Davis, Calif. He is promoting his new book, Agent while on a current book tour.
Marcio Jose Sanchez / AP
San Francisco Giants' Hector Sanchez, bottom center, is mobbed by teammates after driving in the game-winning run during the 12th inning of a baseball game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday, April 16, 2014, in San Francisco. San Francisco won 3-2.
Uncredited / AP
Rescue helicopters fly over a sinking South Korean passenger ferry that was carrying more than 450 passengers, mostly high school students, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, off South Korea's southern coast. Hundreds of people are missing despite a frantic, hours-long rescue by dozens of ships and helicopters. At least four people were confirmed dead and 55 injured.