- Local firefighters train for oil spill on Sacramento River -
- CEO: Rivers to quit Clippers if Sterling stays -
- Man sought in early morning attack on woman at north Auburn home -
- Obama cancels Kimmel show appearance amid world crises -
- Mike Dunne on Wine: Pinot grigio/pinot gris -
- Dan Borislow, magicJack inventor, dies at 52 -
- Texas firm buys Sacramento-area burger joints -
- Davis teen dies of injuries suffered in fall from car -
- California firm issues nationwide fruit recall -
- Loan will help Kirkwood go on the nation's electrical grid -
- Jerry Brown names law school professor to California Supreme Court
- 49ers have battle at right guard ... until Boone comes in from the cold
- Investigators: Missing woman may have been shot
- Two arrested in killing of Fair Oaks man
- Dueling rulings: Courts split on health law clash
- The Rise Guys return next week to Sacramento radio on ESPN 1320
- Player development matters more than Kings summer league title
- Jerry Brown signs bill limiting full-contact football practice in California
- Texas firm buys Sacramento-area burger joints
- City of Sacramento in talks to buy planned Sports Basement site
Christophe Ena / AP
A child makes a painting of cyclists as the pack with Australia's Simon Gerrans passes during the sixteenth stage of the Tour de France cycling race over 237.5 kilometers (147.6 miles) with start in Carcassonne and finish in Bagneres-de-Luchon, France, Tuesday, July 22, 2014.
Vadim Ghirda / AP
A woman cries during a religious service held by villagers in memory of the victims at the crash site of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, near the village of Hrabove, eastern Ukraine, Tuesday, July 22, 2014. A team of Malaysian investigators visited the site along with members of the OSCE mission in Ukraine for the first time since the air crash last week.
Andrew Seng / firstname.lastname@example.org
Republic FC defender Nemanja Vukovic (12), right, holds his daughter Kataleja Vukovic prior to the start of the game at the Sacramento Republic FC and West Bromwich match-up on Monday, July 21, 2014 at Bonney Field in Sacramento, Calif. To see a gallery of images from the match, click here.
Wally Santana / AP
A girl struggles with winds from approaching Typhoon Matmo along the eastern coast of Keelung, northeastern Taiwan, Tuesday, July 22, 2014. The eye of Typhoon Matmo is expected to make landfall in eastern Taiwan early Wednesday bringing heavy rain and winds with gusts over 130 kilometers (85 miles) per hour.
Hatem Moussa / AP
Smoke and fire from the explosion of an Israeli strike rise over Gaza City, Tuesday, July 22, 2014, as Israeli airstrikes pummeled a wide range of locations along the coastal area and diplomatic efforts intensified to end the two-week war.