More Videos

Watch Thomas Fire flames continue to rage behind Montecito home 0:37

Watch Thomas Fire flames continue to rage behind Montecito home

Take a look at Bee readers' awesome Christmas light displays 0:52

Take a look at Bee readers' awesome Christmas light displays

Woman escorted out of Starbucks after asking patrons to stop speaking 'oriental' 1:12

Woman escorted out of Starbucks after asking patrons to stop speaking 'oriental'

Meet Folsom High's star football brothers, Joe and Daniyel Ngata 1:19

Meet Folsom High's star football brothers, Joe and Daniyel Ngata

What to do if you smell gas 0:57

What to do if you smell gas

Hungry and thirsty, baby bobcat finds way into Auburn gas station 0:57

Hungry and thirsty, baby bobcat finds way into Auburn gas station

'A lot to be excited about with 49ers future.' Analysts weigh in on team's direction 0:56

'A lot to be excited about with 49ers future.' Analysts weigh in on team's direction

Retired fertility doctor pleads guilty to inseminating patients with own sperm 0:51

Retired fertility doctor pleads guilty to inseminating patients with own sperm

See what firefighters are up against in battling the Thomas Fire 0:29

See what firefighters are up against in battling the Thomas Fire

12-year-old's mic is cut off while coming out to her Mormon church 3:55

12-year-old's mic is cut off while coming out to her Mormon church

  • Botulism spores are everywhere. How to say safe.

    California health officials have confirmed that nacho cheese sauce sold by a Walnut Grove gas station tested positive for botulism toxin, which is the product of a common bacteria. One person died and nine others were sickened in the incident.

California health officials have confirmed that nacho cheese sauce sold by a Walnut Grove gas station tested positive for botulism toxin, which is the product of a common bacteria. One person died and nine others were sickened in the incident. Nick Perez The Sacramento Bee
California health officials have confirmed that nacho cheese sauce sold by a Walnut Grove gas station tested positive for botulism toxin, which is the product of a common bacteria. One person died and nine others were sickened in the incident. Nick Perez The Sacramento Bee

How to avoid botulism in and out of the kitchen

June 05, 2017 08:00 AM

UPDATED June 05, 2017 08:00 AM

Comments

More Videos

Watch Thomas Fire flames continue to rage behind Montecito home 0:37

Watch Thomas Fire flames continue to rage behind Montecito home

Take a look at Bee readers' awesome Christmas light displays 0:52

Take a look at Bee readers' awesome Christmas light displays

Woman escorted out of Starbucks after asking patrons to stop speaking 'oriental' 1:12

Woman escorted out of Starbucks after asking patrons to stop speaking 'oriental'

Meet Folsom High's star football brothers, Joe and Daniyel Ngata 1:19

Meet Folsom High's star football brothers, Joe and Daniyel Ngata

What to do if you smell gas 0:57

What to do if you smell gas

Hungry and thirsty, baby bobcat finds way into Auburn gas station 0:57

Hungry and thirsty, baby bobcat finds way into Auburn gas station

'A lot to be excited about with 49ers future.' Analysts weigh in on team's direction 0:56

'A lot to be excited about with 49ers future.' Analysts weigh in on team's direction

Retired fertility doctor pleads guilty to inseminating patients with own sperm 0:51

Retired fertility doctor pleads guilty to inseminating patients with own sperm

See what firefighters are up against in battling the Thomas Fire 0:29

See what firefighters are up against in battling the Thomas Fire

12-year-old's mic is cut off while coming out to her Mormon church 3:55

12-year-old's mic is cut off while coming out to her Mormon church

  • 'One Pill Can Kill': Raising prescription drug awareness

    Dr. Michael Bishop warns about prescription drug abuse.