Capitol Alert

January 26, 2015 2:52 PM

California income inequality increased after recession

As California emerged from the Great Recession, the state’s top 1 percent of residents in income saw their shares expand sharply while the incomes of the other 99 percent dropped.

Capitol Alert

The go-to source for news on California policy and politics

Related content

Comments

 

Videos

Capitol Alert staff


Amy Chance
Political editor
achance@sacbee.com
@Amy_Chance

Dan Smith
Capitol bureau chief
smith@sacbee.com
@DanielSnowSmith

Jim Miller
California policy and politics
Capitol Alert editor
jmiller@sacbee.com
@jimmiller2

Christopher Cadelago
California politics
ccadelago@sacbee.com
@ccadelago

Jeremy B. White
Legislature
jwhite@sacbee.com
@capitolalert

Alexei Koseff
Legislature
akoseff@sacbee.com
@akoseff

Taryn Luna
lobbying and influence
tluna@sacbee.com
@tarynluna

Dan Walters
columnist
dwalters@sacbee.com
@waltersbee

Editor's Choice Videos