Stephen Chernin, File / AP Photo
FILE- In this Sunday, June 27, 2010 file photo Heather Mills attends the Achilles Hope and Possibility Race in New York's Central Park. Heather Mills the former wife of Beatles star Paul McCartney has been accused of lunging at a Paralympic official in a fit of rage and screaming insults after being forced to abandon her attempt to qualify for the British skiing team for the Sochi 2013 games . Heather Mills' hopes of competing in Sochi ended Monday Dec. 16, 2013, when the International Paralympic Committee ruled a new prosthetic she was using hadn't been ratified by the governing body. An application for a place in Britain's team was withdrawn.
Brennan Linsley / AP Photo
In this Dec. 16, 2013 photo, embroidered mittens that the U.S. Olympic Committee are selling as part of a fundraiser, are shown, in Denver. The U.S. Olympic Committee is charging $14 a pair for the blue gloves that have the word "Go" embroidered in red on one mitten and "USA" on the other. The pair is also labeled with a tag on the inside which says the gloves are "Made in China." The foreign-made mittens are available at the USOC's official online shop of the U.S. Olympic Team.
- Squaw Valley incorporation effort would name new city Olympic Valley -
- Olympic Club picked for men's four-ball tourney -
- IOC president, wrestling head to meet -
- Gymnast Douglas top female athlete -
- Granite Bay Olympian Haley Anderson cheers up kids at hospital -
- Leading Off: Another poster girl emerges for doping -