Rock-N-Fire has been touting its soon-to-open Folsom restaurant for weeks on Facebook. The wait is over.
Owners announced last week that “construction is complete” at 1010 Riley St., and the new eatery had a soft opening on Friday and Saturday.
A full-on opening is set for 11 a.m on Tuesday.
The restaurant features custom burgers, handcrafted pizzas, wings, salads, specialty lemonades and craft brews.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
More information can be found at rocknfirerestaurants.com.
- Ciao Roseville, 1410 E. Roseville Parkway, Roseville: The Italian/American cuisine restaurant opened its doors on Dec. 8.
- Backbone Cafe, 729 J St., Sacramento: The eatery touting “the highest quality human fuel possible by using organic, local and sustainably-sourced ingredients” announced its opening in a Dec. 12 Facebook post.
- El Pollo Loco, 8244 Delta Shores Circle, Sacramento: The Costa Mesa-based chain opened its eighth Sacramento eatery Dec. 14 in the Delta Shores shopping complex along Interstate 5 in south Sacramento.
- Punch Bowl Social, 500 J St., Sacramento: The sprawling restaurant that also features bowling and other on-site entertainment amenities opened its doors on Dec. 15 in the Downtown Commons development adjacent to Golden 1 Center.
- Goodwill, 1900 Alhambra Blvd., Sacramento: Goodwill Sacramento Valley & Northern Nevada opened its newest store on Wednesday in the old Sacramento Natural Foods Co-op building in midtown.
- Baguettes Deli, 8351 Elk Grove Blvd., Elk Grove: A Dec. 9 Facebook post announced its closure but held out the possibility of a return at some future date.
- Hock Farm Craft & Provisions, 1415 L St., Sacramento: The restaurant closed on Dec. 9; a subsequent email from Randy Paragary, head of the locally based Paragary Restaurant Group, said the site will reopen in 2018 after undergoing “remodeling and reconcepting.”
- The Wienery, 715 56th St., Sacramento: A favorite hot dog stop for decades, the eatery announced in a Dec. 11 Facebook post that it had closed permanently.
- Coffee Hangar Cafe, 5411 Luce Ave., North Highlands: The local coffee shop announced its closing in a Dec. 15 Facebook post.
Open & Shuttered, a rundown of recently opened and closed businesses in the Sacramento area, will appear periodically in The Bee's Sunday Business section.